J.C. Electric provides customized instrumentation systems from design to installation, and service. Our instrumentation team takes pride in their ability to meet project schedules and exceed expectations of our customers. In addition to the engineering and design support, calibration, commissioning, preventive maintenance, and start up assistance for any size and type of instrumentation project. Whatever your needs may be, the J.C. Electric instrumentation team has the ability to get your project done on-time and on-budget.
The instrumentation team’s brand independence and objectivity allows them to deliver instrument packages properly applied to customer’s processes. The J.C. Electric instrumentation team also provides services such as end user training, feasibility studies, and asset management systems.
J.C. Electric is one of the highest performing instrumentation contractors in the Southeast with extensive relevant trade and management experience. Our personnel are skilled in both comprehensive electronic and select mechanical side disciplines. We take pride in our ability to meet demanding project schedules and exceed the expectations of our customers. Our experience and skills combine to provide our clients premier service with great depth in expertise. Our capabilities include new construction services, capital expansion, plant relocation, process consolidation, plant maintenance contracts, supplemental maintenance for routine or shutdown/turnaround activity.
- Instrument and control maintenance
- Hydraulic and pneumatic tubing
- Custom tubing layout and installation
- Calibration and bench testing services
- System evaluation and testing
- Distributed control system (DCS)
- Programmable logic controllers (PLC)
- Microprocessor-based system control
- Instrument panel and rack fabrication
- Startup and checkout assistance
- Shutdown and outage work
- Maintenance planning
- Return on investment feasibility studies
- Efficiency studies